26th Nov 2012
A round-up of significant executive moves, announcements and other developments from the world of practice during November 2012.
- 22 Nov - BDO ramps up financial services team
- 22 Nov - Rawlinsons takes on two new partners
- 18 Nov: Henley branch of Taylorcocks upsizes
- 13 Nov: Menzies appoints new business recovery director
- 6 Nov: BDO appoints head of business restructuring team
- 6 Nov: 65 Audit Commission staff join Grant Thornton
- 5 Nov: New position at Albert Goodman
- 1 Nov: New tax partner at Littlejohn
- 1 Nov: Former Ernst & Young director joins Throgmorton
- 1 Nov: Mazars opens first office in north east
About Accounting WEB
Contributions from the AccountingWEB.co.uk editorial team.