30th Nov 2015
A round-up of the latest news, appointments, executive moves and acquisitions from the world of practice during November 2015.
- 23 Nov: EY hires private client services head
- 12 Nov: Former JP Morgan VP joins Alsbridge
- 11 Nov: RSM appoints new head of corporate tax
- 09 Nov: PSTAX appoints former GT director
- 09 Nov: French Duncan promotes Eileen Blackburn
- 05 Nov: RSM announce new consulting practice partners
- 04 Nov: RSM Southampton appoints two new partners
- 03 Nov: CIMA apprentices offered permanent positions
- 03 Nov: Knill James makes nine appointments
- 02 Nov: Baldwins Accountants acquire Worcester firm
- 02 Nov: BHP boosts staff force
About Accounting WEB
Contributions from the AccountingWEB.co.uk editorial team.