It’s partnership time within the accountancy profession, with major announcements in the past week about new appointments at Chantrey Vellacott and Seymour Taylor, and a change at the top for Protiviti in our round-up of recent practice news.
- 30 July - Dains of Derby appoints three new partners
- 27 July - RDP Newmans recruits RBS management accountant
- 25 July - Peters Elworthy & Moore announces new director
- 20 July - Chantrey Vellacott appoints business recovery partner
- 16 July - Protiviti appoints Lindsay Dart as MD
- 12 July - Seymour Taylor appoints three associate directors
- 10 July - Newby Castleman appoints director of audit
- 1 July - Julie Adams takes over as Menzies senior partner
- 30 June - Ernst & Young takes on 19 UK & Ireland partners
- 30 June - BDO appoints six new partners
- 27 June - CLB Coopers nabs Baker Tilly’s Manchester head of tax
- 26 June - Baker Tilly brings in new Leeds corporate finance partner
About Accounting WEB
Contributions from the AccountingWEB.co.uk editorial team.