Microsoft has created a set of PDF Quick Reference Cards to help users navigate around Excel 2010.
The cards, covering Control key combinations, Function keys and “miscellaneous” shortcuts, were published last month in an announcement on the Microsoft Excel blog.
A companion artice provides more background on keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2010, but the Office team realised it was a bit long to work through when you’re sitting in front of your keyboard. In response to “an overwhelming number of requests” from Excel users, Office.com writer Turi Henderson compiled the shortcuts into three PDF files:
- Keyboard shortcuts - Ctrl keys
- Keyboard shortcuts - Function keys
- Keyboard shortcuts - Miscellaneous
More Excel navigation guides
- Excel navigation tips from AccountingWEB members
- ExcelZone Compendium navigation tips & shortcuts
- Charlie’s List, or “214 Keyboard Shortcuts”
- MS Excel team's favorite shortcuts, part 1
- MS Excel team's favorite shortcuts, part 2
- MS Excel team's favorite shortcuts, part 3
About John Stokdyk
John Stokdyk is the global editor of AccountingWEB UK and AccountingWEB.com.