Member Since: 22nd Feb 2018
I am the New Business Manager at Clearwave Enterprise Solutions where our aim is to help small to medium sized UK organisations improve their efficiency, effectiveness and profitability by creating custom IT solutions that:
1. Support your organisation’s objectives
2. Protect your systems and data from virus, malware and ransomware attacks
3. Enable you and your staff to do their jobs without having to spend time on or worry about IT problems
The first step in providing a solution is to fully understand your organisation and objectives. We offer an initial free consultation for that purpose.
Our core suite of products enable you to:
1. Save time & allow you to access your files, emails and apps securely from anywhere in the world at anytime. We call this Affinity Desktop.
2. Access the Internet using a fast, stable and reliable business broadband service that will help your business be more productive. We call this Affinity Connex.
3. Communicate affordably, clearly and effectively at any time, anywhere. We call this Affinity NetCall.
4. Use business ready compatible computers, tablets and devices that provide secure, reliable tools for your business. We call this Affinity Devices.
We provide a complimentary set of products including and not restricted to cloud computing solutions, computer security, consultancy, installations and support.
I am a highly professional and skilled Business Consultant with a background in Information Technology and Business Management having held senior management positions at Polaroid, Moulinex, Verbatim and BASF. Before becoming a Business Consultant, I was responsible for the bottom line performance of ICL Direct, a division of ICL (now Fujitsu) selling computer consumables and data communications equipment. As a Business Consultant for the past 20 years I garnered a great deal of experience and expertise helping many businesses to become more profitable through changing the way they conducted their businesses.