Accounts Payable (AP) teams are under more pressure than ever before. The business expects them to process greater volumes of supplier invoices while providing more strategic data and direction. How can AP achieve higher levels of efficiency to free up valuable time and resource?
We produced this 10-step guide to help finance teams take a step back and objectively review their end-to-end invoice process. Identify where there are opportunities to streamline steps and cut out time-draining, manual tasks and risk areas.
See how your business compares based on real-world scenarios and independent research. In this guide you’ll unlock ten steps every finance professional should know on their journey to a world-class AP department.
The guide covers:
- What you should look at when auditing your invoice process
- How to tally what you’re currently spending per invoice
- The folly of paper invoices and spreadsheet management
- Where you could look to save time and remove errors
- How to unlock the power of your data through smart reporting