CPD Webinar: Auto Enrolment - The ins and outs of New Employers, Phasing & Automatic Re-enrolmentAccess now
- Date - Tuesday 20 February, 2018
- Time - 11:00am
- Location - At your desk
- Duration - 1 hour
Auto enrolment has well and truly evolved since the rollout began in 2012. In 2017, we have seen the largest number of employers reaching their staging date. There are a number of changes coming over the next twelve months that payroll bureaus need to be aware of.
Auto Enrolment is changing - New Employers, Phasing & Automatic Re-enrolment
Worryingly, according to research conducted by The Pensions Regulator (TPR), 49%, almost half of accountants asked did not know that new employers would have AE duties. Many of your new employer clients will need help when it comes to AE.
The rollout of the staging dates process will end in February 2018, but from October this year all new employers will be affected by auto enrolment immediately. From April 2018, we will also see increases to the pension contribution come into effect which will affect both employers and employees. Again, in April 2019, there will be an additional increase to the contribution rate.
Automatic re-enrolment has already started to hit the larger companies. Every three years, all employers must complete their re-enrolment duties and complete a re-declaration of compliance. There are a number of mandatory steps that must be completed in order to be fully compliant.
This free webinar is full CPD accredited where attendees can benefit from 1.5 CPD hours. Places are limited so please register early to secure your place.
- Auto Enrolment & New Employers
- Increasing Minimum Contributions
- Integration between payroll & pension providers
- Re-Enrolment & Re-Declaration of Compliance
- How BrightPay Automates Auto Enrolment
- Introduction to BrightPay Connect
Attendees benefit from 1 CPD hour.
If you are unable to attend the webinar at the specified time, simply register and we will send you the recording afterwards.
How it works:
- Courses and webinars are delivered to your desktop or mobile device using GoToWebinar, meaning you don't have to travel anywhere.
- You do NOT need to purchase any additional software to attend our courses.
- You will need to have sound enabled on your device or have a phone nearby.
- You will be able to see and hear us but we will not be able to see or hear you. None of the other attendees will be able to see or hear you.
- You will be able to ask questions by typing them in the chat bar on the GoToWebinar control panel. Your questions will only be visible to us.
- Relevant questions not answered in the time allocated will be followed up by email.
- You will receive full instructions on how to view this course after you have registered.
- You will receive reminders about the course.
- Broadband speed of at least 1 megabits per second is recommended
Share a few of your details to download your copy