- Date - Tuesday 6 February, 2018
- Time - 11:00am
- Location - Online
- Duration - 1.5 hours
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018 with the aim of protecting all EU citizens from privacy and data breaches in an increasingly data driven world.
CPD Webinar: GDPR for your Payroll Bureau
Payroll bureaus process large amounts of personal data, not least in relation to their customers, their customers’ employees, and their own employees. Consequently, the GDPR will impact most if not all areas of the business and the impact it will have cannot be overstated.
In this CPD accredited webinar, we will peel back the legislation to outline clearly:
- What is GDPR and why is it being implemented?
- Why employers need to take it seriously
- How it will impact payroll bureaus
- How to prepare for GDPR
- How we are working to help you
If you are unable to attend the webinar at the specified time, simply register and we will send you the recording afterwards.
CPD - How it works:
- Courses and webinars are delivered to your desktop or mobile device using GoToWebinar, meaning you don't have to travel anywhere.
- You do NOT need to purchase any additional software to attend our courses.
- You will need to have sound enabled on your device or have a phone nearby.
- You will be able to see and hear us but we will not be able to see or hear you. None of the other attendees will be able to see or hear you.
- You will be able to ask questions by typing them in the chat bar on the GoToWebinar control panel. Your questions will only be visible to us.
- Relevant questions not answered in the time allocated will be followed up by email.
- You will receive full instructions on how to view this course after you have registered.
- You will receive reminders about the course.
- Broadband speed of at least 1 megabits per second is recommended