The emergence of new EU audit rules and the growing expectations of clients, combined with an unsettled economic landscape has resulted in an unprecedented shake-up of the sector.
In CaseWare’s latest eBook they explore the move towards the 'data-driven audit' and how data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning can come together to manual, intensive tasks.
- Why the industry is moving towards the 'data-driven audit'
- The benefits of data visualisation
- How cloud-based data interrogation techniques can help us avoid human error
- How collaboration tools can help streamline the audit process
- The consequences of implementing an analytical audit system