Policies and Analytics often take a backseat when it comes to expense management. Engaging in other business processes without paying heed to policies and data analytics, could prove detrimental to the health of your business.
This guide will help you understand the vital role played by these variables in the efficient, smooth functioning of your business.
What you'll learn
- Why businesses tend to avoid policy creation and enforcement
- Why should businesses take policy creation seriously?
- What happens when employees don’t have clear policies?
- Why does data analytics matter in expense management?
- How can diminished visibility into expense claims encourage fraudulent behavior?
- Why should you shift to Data Analytics today
- Why are policies and data analytics important in expense management?