Have you received a refund of Complex Fees or received a letter from RBS "Putting things right"?
RBS is now inviting all those who have been affected to submit a complaint under a new complaints process.
The experts at Congruent have created a guide to help you get started by explaining the new complaints process. Congruent's dedicated service can assist you as follows (with all the steps that apply to you):
- Investigate whether the bank's actions were fair, reasonable and appropriate
- Prepare and submit the claim for direct losses on your behalf
- Review the outcome and appeal the matter to the Independent Third Party
- Prepare and submit a claim for consequential losses
- Refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Scheme if you are eligible