Sage Accounts Production Advanced
The most sophisticated of Sage's three accounts production programs caters for complex entities
Unlock the FREE review
Key featuresThe best features Sage Accounts Production Advanced has to offer, and what sets it apart
Product screenshotsLook and feel, inside view at the software's best features
Sage Accounts Production Advanced reviewOur honest review of the software, based on vendor and user feedback
6+ User reviewsGenuine reviews of users that have been hands on with the software
What's in the full review?
6+ User reviews and ratings
What do you like?
What would you change?
Pros and cons directly from users
- Not too complex, easy to alter accounts and produce accounts to meet client needs
- Charity layouts and groups accounts
- Easy to amend report formats
- Can see trial balance and drill down into figures
- It has become more difficult to use since the introduction of FRS 102
- Poor method of iXBRL production
- It is sometimes hard to get period ends and interim accounts to follow on from the last set of accounts
“When selecting software, everything is important. It’s not about how good it is, it’s about how right it is for your business” - Sole practitioner
"Previously, you would spend hours pulling all together. This simplifies the whole software research process. I really like it!" - Large practice accountant