From £180/yr (per module and per 100 clients)
Up to £750/yr* (per module, unlimited Clients)
* price excludes Practice Management module.
Unlock the FREE review
Key featuresThe best features Capium has to offer, and what sets it apart
Product screenshotsLook and feel, inside view at the software's best features
Capium reviewOur honest review of the software, based on vendor and user feedback
30+ User reviewsGenuine reviews of users that have been hands on with the software
What's in the full review?
30+ User reviews and ratings
What do you like?
What would you change?
Pros and cons directly from users
- Easy to use
- Excellent customer service support
- Constant development
- Everything is under one roof
- Amazing functionality and offers great value for money
- Support is always responsive
- Reliable and efficient
- Friendly interface, easy to navigate
- Cost effective
- Moving across different functions could be easier
- Could do with an improvement in the payroll and bank feeds
- Doesn’t retain practice codes for submissions
- The user training needs more work
- Doesn’t have a charity accounts production module
- Accounts preparation and formatting is a bit inflexible
“When selecting software, everything is important. It’s not about how good it is, it’s about how right it is for your business” - Sole practitioner
"Previously, you would spend hours pulling all together. This simplifies the whole software research process. I really like it!" - Large practice accountant
More Small Business Accounting reviews
The programs in this comparison table enable accountants and their small business clients to perform tasks ranging from invoicing to bookkeeping, capturing expenses and VAT filing.Full list of Small Business Accounting