FreeAgent offers bespoke pricing based on volumes of clients.
Unlock the FREE review
Key featuresThe best features FreeAgent has to offer, and what sets it apart
Product screenshotsLook and feel, inside view at the software's best features
FreeAgent reviewOur honest review of the software, based on vendor and user feedback
185+ User reviewsGenuine reviews of users that have been hands on with the software
What's in the full review?
185+ User reviews and ratings
What do you like?
What would you change?
Pros and cons directly from users
- Ease of use across multiple devices
- Bank feed functionality
- Corporation tax estimate and available dividends for distribution in real time
- Useful graphics and charts
- Some ways to make changes to entries are not immediately intuitive
- Deposits and cost of sales can’t be allocated to a different date than the bank statement
- Self assessment doesn't allow property revenues submission
- Reminders for submitting VAT returns disappear after the date, whether they’ve been submitted or not
“When selecting software, everything is important. It’s not about how good it is, it’s about how right it is for your business” - Sole practitioner
"Previously, you would spend hours pulling all together. This simplifies the whole software research process. I really like it!" - Large practice accountant
More Small Business Accounting reviews
The programs in this comparison table enable accountants and their small business clients to perform tasks ranging from invoicing to bookkeeping, capturing expenses and VAT filing.Full list of Small Business Accounting