Need any help? Please let us know
You'll hear from:
About this episode
The annual busy season brings out the worst kind of clients. The cliches of shoeboxes full of receipts turning up at five to midnight are sadly still true.
Is there any hope for these clients? How can you change their habits of a lifetime? What tech solutions can help you help them to help you?
We're here to make the self assessment deadline better. AccountingWEB editor Richard Hattersley and a panel of experts discuss the tips and tactics that will win you back valuable time and stop you losing you valuable clients (and sleep).
As well as practical ideas, expect:
• The most common complaints and how to deal with them
• Real world advice on how to deal with repeat offenders
• What apps and add-ons are there to help?
• When do you let clients go?
• War stories from SA seasons past!
Limit: 500 places
Any Answers Live; bringing accountants together to chat through the days burning issues with expert studio guests. Interactive, informal and packed full of advice. Kick off the day with your peers.