Need any help? Please let us know
Self assessment in lockdown: Grants, tax returns and stress
You'll hear from:
About this episode
The 31st January deadline is fast approaching, but this year accountants have further headaches in the supporting of clients through the latest lockdown. Without an extension to the deadline, this session will answer your questions on the latest self assessment issues or covid support grants.
Our panel will give a "from the trenches" view on how they’re balancing self assessment season and the latest lockdown.
In this lively session you’ll come away with:
- Knowledge of the latest support grants for Covid-hit businesses
- An overview on any self assessment glitches or niggles
- Support on how to juggle self assessment and lockdown support
- Self assessment season suffers under Covid pressure
- Look after your team as lockdown and SA takes its toll
- The ultimate guide to self assessment
- How to get back control of self assessment
- Self assessment: Stop fighting a losing battle
- 500 places available -