While short on big announcements, the Chancellor's Autumn Budget was full of small changes. Here's a summary of the main tax and business measures. This guide will be added to over the next few days as more details emerge.
- Business tax summary
- Personal tax summary
- Community reaction
- Pre-Budget thoughts and predictions
* * *
- National Insurance changes
- SDLT help for first-time buyers
- Budget changes for property owners
- Pension changes
- Tax avoidance by individuals
- Blog: Saying nothing or nothing to say?
- Blog: Where are the Budget gems?
- Any Answers: Budget - what caught your eye?
- Any Answers: Private sector intermediaries legislation IR35
- OBR: Low productivity blights economic outlook
- Autumn Budget 2017: Predictions
- Any Answers: Do your clients actually care about the Budget?
- Budget 2017: What can businesses expect?
- Blog: The FD Budget wishlist
- Budget 2017: Rocks in hard places
- Marketing the Budget: From paper to the personal
About Tom Herbert
Tom is editor at AccountingWEB, responsible for all editorial content on the site. If you have any comments or suggestions for us get in touch.