Today (Wednesday 22 November), AccountingWEB will be hosting a live online chat throughout the Chancellor's 2017 Autumn Budget speech.
Join us from 12.15pm and add your thoughts to our expert panel of tax, accounting and business specialists.
To add your reactions, questions or comments scroll down to the chat box* below.
*Due to a technical issue partway through the chat box is currently unavailable. We'll get it back up on this page as soon as we can*
Our Autumn Budget 2017 panellists are:
- Rebecca Cave, Taxwriter
- Philip Fisher, Independent tax expert
- Nigel Harris, Burton Sweet
- Brian Palmer, tax policy expert, AAT
- John Stokdyk, Global editor, AccountingWEB
- Tom Herbert, Editor, AccountingWEB
- Francois Badenhorst, Business editor, AccountingWEB
- Richard Hattersley, Practice correspondent, AccountingWEB
We'll be reacting to the Chancellor's speech live as it happens, and coverage will continue on AccountingWEB and its social channels. Visit our Budget page to keep up with the reactions, debates and post-Budget analysis.
About Tom Herbert
Tom is editor at AccountingWEB, responsible for all editorial content on the site. If you have any comments or suggestions for us get in touch.