Autumn Statement 2016: Live panelby
AccountingWEB, together with our sister site Business Zone, is hosting a live panel session during the new Chancellor’s Autumn Statement.
Ahead of Philip Hammond’s debut speech, AccountingWEB has come up with a ‘what’s in store’ article looking at the political and economic outlook, the chances of a Making Tax Digital mention and any potential tax policy announcements.
The live chat, which takes place at 12.30pm on Wednesday 23 November, brings together tax advisers and entrepreneurs for their instant reactions to the statement.
Our panel on the day includes:
- Philip Fisher, partner, BDO
- Nigel Harris, partner, Burton Sweet
- Jonathan Russell, managing partner, ReesRussell
- Rebecca Cave, tax writer, Tax Writer Ltd
- Alice Neal, editor, PracticeWEB
- Wendy Bradley, tax writer, Tiintax
- Lesley Stalker, tax partner, RJP
- Luke Davis, chief executive, IW Capital
- Guy Mucklow, founder and president, PCA Predict
- Steven Renwick, founder and chief executive, Satago
- Gavin Bell, director, Blue Cliff Media
- Andrew Weaver, co-founder, Lawyerfair
- Jim Duffy, co-founder, Entrepreneurial Spark
What does the Autumn Statement mean for your business or clients?