The tables below include:
- Income tax rates
- Scottish income tax rates
- Personal allowances and reliefs
- Corporation tax rates
- Capital gains tax rates and exemptions
- National insurance:
- Class 1 - monthly thresholds
- Class 2 - rates and thresholds
- Class 3 - rates
- Class 4 - rates and thresholds
- VAT registration and deregistration thresholds
These tables are adapted from Bloomsbury’s Tax Rates and Tables 2018/19 Finance Act edition, which contains 250 pages of tables covering every UK tax and duty you will need to refer to, as well as HMRC penalty rates, foreign exchange rates, and statutory payment rates.
About Rebecca Cave
Consulting tax editor for Accountingweb.co.uk. I also co-author several annual tax books for Bloomsbury Professional and write newsletters for other publishers.