This week's No Accounting for Taste podcast covers a broad sweep of stories from across the world of accounting, including disciplianaries, spreadsheet best practice, blockchain, landlines and whether it's acceptable to wear shorts in the office.
Pod regulars Tom Herbert and Francois Badenhorst were left slightly panicky after a last-minute guest dropout, but AccountingWEB's global editor John Stokdyk stepped into the breach to add his insights on the latest Accounting Excellence data.
Enjoy the podcast, and if you’d like more information on the topics discussed here are the links:
- Blockchain is a solution looking for a problem
- Spreadsheets: Professional competence and due care
- Making tax even more digital: Why MTD is inevitable
- Tenon FD fined and banned for five years
- FRC launches probe into KPMG Conviviality audit
- Accounting Excellence site
- The death of the landline
- Shorts in the office Any Answers thread
To listen to the show click the play icon in the box below or at the top of this article, visit our Soundcloud page or subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.
Content seriesView full content series
About Accounting WEB
Contributions from the AccountingWEB.co.uk editorial team.