This week a packed pod tackles the ever-present threat of accountant burnout, examines the GDPR implications of HMRC’s Voice ID scheme and offers a sneak preview of the Autumn Budget.
In the company of tax writer Rebecca Cave, AccountingWEB’s head of insight John Stokdyk and practice correspondent Richard Hattersley, pod host Tom Herbert runs through the stories making the headlines in accountancy this week.
Enjoy the podcast, and if you’d like more information on the topics discussed here are the links:
- Accountant reprimanded after HMRC appeal dispute
- Landlords fail to overturn HMRC’s information notices
- RTI: Tribunal throws out late filing penalties
- Sunburn and burnout: Why accountants just can’t let go of the office
- HMRC’s voice ID privacy notice comes under the GDPR lens
- Client experience: People buy from people
To listen to the show click the play icon in the box below or at the top of this article, visit our Soundcloud page or subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.
About Accounting WEB
Contributions from the AccountingWEB.co.uk editorial team.