Tech Lowdown: Wealthify and Tink, Wikisoft, Temenos and Wiseby
This week’s roundup features a Wealthify Open Banking integration via Tink, Wikisoft’s business networking platform and a Wise integration from Temenos.
Wealthify integrates Tink Open Banking
Investors can now approve a connection with their bank account within app or web page and complete their payment.
“This is a significant partnership for Tink in the UK,” said Tink UK and Ireland manager Rafa Plantier. “Payment initiation services, as part of the wider Open Banking movement, gives businesses the ability to create low-cost, uninterrupted transaction journeys that can lead to better conversion rates.”
Wikisoft Corp launches business networking platform
Wikisoft has launched its flagship platform Wikiprofile.com in beta. The beta version is populated with information from millions of companies and trusted business professionals. Features and functionalities on the new beta version include but are not limited to:
- State of the art next-generation networking platform to help companies and professionals form stronger relationships
- Easy sign-up process for everyone to join the platform
- Ability to find business professionals and companies free of charge
- Fast Search Engine with filtering options for relevant results
- Wikiprofile makes it easy for everyone, everywhere, anytime, to find great people and companies they care about. The Wikiteam's core values are credibility, trust and ethics - they use advanced algorithms and user reviews to help ensure the validity the Wiki content.
Wikisoft Corp. continues its plans to benefit shareholders and investors and has already during the first months of the year achieved the following milestones:
- Electronic share transfer through Fast Automated Securities Transfer service (“FAST”)
- Launch of Investor Relations “IR” website at wikisoft.com
- Form 10 effectiveness - the Company is now subject to the reporting requirements of the SEC
- Timely filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q
- Entry into a Common Stock Purchase Agreement with White Lion Capital, LLC with the right, but not the obligation to cause White Lion Capital to purchase up to $20,000,000 of the Company's common stock.
“Launching a beta version of the new Wikiprofile.com is a great milestone,” said Wikisoft CEO Carsten Kjems Falk. “The platform aims to be a powerful solution with tools and resources for companies and business professionals to make informed career and hiring decisions. We look forward to launching new features in the future to benefit consumers and increase shareholder value.”
Temenos adds money transfers from Wise
Via full integration, Temenos customers can access Wise’ technology through Temenos Infinity digital banking platform and Temenos Transact next-generation core banking product.
“Though an email today travels around the world in a matter of seconds, for virtually nothing, moving money internationally is still incredibly slow and expensive,” commented Wise Platform & Wise Business MD Stuart Gregory. “We want to change this status quo and make moving money as fast, quick and affordable as sending an email. Joining the Temenos MarketPlace brings us one step closer to achieving this mission.”