Need any help? Please let us know
You'll hear from:
About this episode
If you’re overwhelmed and overworked and looking for a more effective way to run your practice, or heading into the next stage of growth and need an efficient and effective workforce behind you, this webinar is for you.
In this episode of The Business of Marketing we bring together expertise in Accounting, IT and Marketing to explain how you should structure your firm for maximum efficiency, with a view to achieving growth and scale.
Join me for a panel discussion with Will Farnell, owner of Farnell Clarke, an award- winning accounting firm, Bal Gora and Sam Patel, owners of Diamond Outsourcing, who help accounting firms optimise their workforce through outsourcing, and Chris Gough, Managing Director of Mintivo, an IT company that helps small businesses with cybersecurity, digital transformation and IT support.
We’ll be discussing:
- How to structure your business for efficiency, growth and scale
- Why it’s important to get your vision, values and culture right
- How to build your firm in a remote world with remote teams
- Pros and cons of outsourcing vs hiring across IT, Marketing and accounting
- The role of cloud software in creating efficiency and scale
- Why you shouldn't leave cybersecurity to the tech vendors
- And, real world examples with practical tips to take away
Will Farnell - Farnell Clarke
Bal Gora - Diamond Outsourcing
Sam Patel - Diamond Outsourcing
Chris Gough - Mintivo
Alex Tucker - PracticeWeb
Limit: 500 Places
The Business of Marketing; our monthly show sharing practical advice and best practice to elevate your business.